Cinch Tea Weight Loss. THIS IS THE REASON WHY PEOPLE WHO TAKE CINCH TEA NOT ONLY GET ENERGY, BUT CAN ALSO LOSE WEIGHT!
I said earlier that I has discovered how this Cinch Tea can actually help us to lose weight.
If in the field of medicine, I think I already know the mechanism of action of medicine. How the medicine works in the body.
And the same is true in the case of Cinch Tea. I already knows how the ingredients in this Cinch Tea work to help us lose weight.
So far I is confident in TAURINE as an amino acid that can increase our body’s endurance.
Which is very much in the air2 energy kat out there like redbull, livita all. Which is good for increasing energy. But we want to drink our cooking days bravely, for what reason? HIGH SUGAR. Its a NO-NO to us.
Taurine is very helpful to increase energy and make us more alert. The month of fasting perhaps can be more devoted to teraweh prayers?
But this is for energy, for SKINNY?
Haa for skinny ni actually found in all types of TEA available in CINCH TEA ni haa. Let’s see! Very excited to read today.
MATCHA GREEN TEA
In many types of TEA, green tea is one of the most effective in losing weight.
Basically because in this green tea we have CATECHINS, an antioxidant that can boost our metabolism and indirectly burn our fat to be used as energy. No wonder we are very energetic with this cinch tea.(this catechin is in vivix too )
And proven! read three studies, conducted on 2007, 2008 and 2016.
Which all show very good results in weight loss.
And you don’t know,
✔️ Reduce waist circumference. Inchloss!
✔️ Weight loss more than 3.3kg after 3months
✔️ Significant cholesterol reduction!
✔️ Reduction of the hormone Ghrelin which can make us hungry. So less hungry less eating! No wonder this Cinch Tea mother really doesn’t feel like eating very much.
This is new green tea.
WHITE TEA EXTRACTS.
It was green, it was white. White tea is a young tea and it has a very soft and naturally sweet taste. Sape who used to drink cinch tea can taste that it is delicious and fragrant.
This white tea has a high amount of cathechin to burn fat.
But there is something special with white tea. It can reduce the production and absorption of triglicerides (TG) into the body. Where can I get this TG? From our food!
TG will more form into a fatty mass and if it is excessive, the body will look full. White tea helps reduce the absorption and production of TG so we can control our ideal weight.
ROOIBOS RED TEA
A kind of herb. Caffeine free and naturally sweet!
The important thing is that this tea has a strong antioxidant we also call ASPALATHIN, which helps reduce fat storage hormones in our body and the fat that can not be stored earlier will be used as energy.
Can help the detox process as well and prevent our skin from becoming wrinkled in our skinny process. That means we will be thin and the skin is still tense.
And at the same time help to burn and get rid of excess fat in our body. And it makes it easier for our body to digest fatty foods better.
Sooo have you seen the reason why we can lose weight when taking this CINCH TEA?
Not only can we get long-lasting energy, but we can also control our weight better.
And no wonder I can now wear XS for a robe because I is a consistent user of Cinch Tea as an energy booster, and get a CONTROLLED WEIGHT bonus.
So who really intends to lose weight, i strongly recommend to try CINCH TEA
Reports affirming the Benefits of Red, Green & White and MatchaTeas
* WebMD Medical News, March 11, 2003 – Green Tea & White Tea Fight Colon Cancer – drink 3 cups a day for cancer-prevention benefits. “Antioxidants and polyphenols – cancer prevention compounds – are found in highest levels in white tea, which is the least processed of all teas,” wirtes lead author Gayle A. Orner, PhD, a researcher with the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon
State University. Her study of teas’s protective effects against colon cancer appears in the February 2003 issue of “Carcinogenesis”.
* American Cancer Society – . those who regularly drink green tea are 48% less likely to develop stomach cancer, and 51% less likely to develop chronic gastritis than those who do not regularly drink green tea
* Boston University Schools of Medicine & Public Health – Drinking green tea may help protect women from getting breast cancer.
* National Library of Medicine – consumption of green tea may be prophylactic for arthritis and may benefit the arthritis patient by reducing inflammation and slowing cartilage breakdown
* Clinical Cancer Research, University of California, Los Angeles (Feb. 15, 2005 issue) – Green tea thwarts cancer and many of green tea components work synergistically to protect us.
* Science Daily – Mayo Clinic researchers have discovered that a component in green tea helps kill cells of the most common leukemia in the United States. CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia) is a malignant blood disease that afflicts about 7,000 Americans per year and kills 4,500. But now scientists at the Mayo Clinic have found a way of killing CLL cells in the test tube that could potentially be developed into a treatment for CLL, and possibly other cancers in living humans. The agent in question is called epigallocatechin (EGCG). It is an antioxidant that is found in both black and green tea, but more abundantly in the unfermented green variety. The anticancer activity of green tea has been known for years. Scientists have identified at least one of the mechanisms by which EGCG seems to work to fight cancer . it inhibits a key “signaling pathway”, called vacular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), which is responsible for transmitting
instructions at the molecular level to cancer cells, prompting them to grow and multiply. Cinch Tea Weight Loss
* Fujiki, 120, 128, 129 – Green tea is an acknowledged cancer preventative in Japan. It is possible that the catechins, particularly EGCG, inhibit the initiation and promotion phases of cancer development by preventing free radical damage to DNA. They have a wide range of target organs, such as the digestive tract including esophagus, stomach, duodunem, and colon, plus liver, lung, pancreas, and skin. Recently breast, bladder and prostate have been added to the list. This wide range of target organs makes green teas significantly different from standard cancer preventative drugs. Green tea has inhibitory effects on growth of cancer cells. The tea has also been shown effective in helping prevent recurrence.
* American Journal of Clinical Nutrition November 1999 – Green tea increases noradrenaline levels. Noradrenaline is a chemical neurotransmitter in the nervous system that plays a major role in activation of brown fat tissue. Activation of brown fat is significant, because it burns calories from the white fat located around our waistline, hips and thighs.
* WebMD Medical News January 26, 2003 – Catechins in green tea not only help burn calories, but also they lower LDL cholesterol. Cinch Tea Weight Loss